Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Thought in my head

I was watching a fashion show online and suddenly, I had this thought in my mind.

Fashion is decorating yourself in how you want a still life to be. For example, if you are a tree, you would want apples as a decorative. 

I realised that good clothes doesn't necessarily represent a good life. Because you can try to buy nice clothes to decorate what your want in life but the clothes doesn't necessarily breathe in you.

Its like how I wear 3/4 leggings and a simple tee to sleep and my bed is is nothing like velvet or linen..But when I go out, wearing velvet , and cushioned jacket just doesn't reflect the real me...

Its funny...what you wear to sleep does quite define the person you really are...

But what I like about being able to wear other materials...is that it gives me a chance to live like a different person..and That could be quite interesting....

Its like putting on a different skin...and seeing how people react..and than learning from the trials of life through that character...
In some sort of way, it protects your real character...which could be a precious gem that only a few can see through the exterior...


No comments:

Post a Comment