Tuesday, March 20, 2012

money and style

To be unique, you really need money in your pocket.

Nowadays, fashion has become more accessible to people but the one thing that people won't attain is style for the money that they are buying....you have to piece it up yourself and that usually requires a luxury item to pull the whole thing off..

I think in order to achieve real style, you need to have loads of cash....Also, where you are living also plays a part.

I don't think I will ever attain style unless One day I become a famous somebody and will be able to afford stylish things..

You may say that its the posture of the person as well as the confidence that produces good style..
But I don't think that That is the case. It just gives you a model look..

To attain real style requires attitude, money especially and an eye for things...I guess that's the reason why there are so many blogshops that have not been successful yet.

You can't copy quality. you can copy magazines and the look of it. Most people only go for the look but forget about the attitude...the affordable clothes doesn't really give you the attitude of wearing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment