Thursday, March 15, 2012

why is her life in snaps turning into her life in words

What I like to call this stage of my life would be writers block....

I don't like it when people think that after uni, it goes straight to earning big money

That doesn't happen at all unless you are the Kardashians or something, coming from a rich background...

Time really doesn't equates to money when one is just starting out...

Karl Lagerfeld only became famous when he is in his later years like 70s? 

I don't think I would ever be like him..I don't even know if I would be alive then..haha..70s being famous would be too late for me I think...

We need a revolution to happen..Fashion is creating that platform but we ourselves need to change in order for more richness to come...

Now that I ever experienced a community, I don't think that's the way to go when it comes to finding a way in life...I think  that we need to put ourselves out of the community to really get a feel of what reality is...

dreams...Its good to dream..I think dreams are more powerful than knowledge...because dreams create a desire for wanting to live whereas knowledge is stagnant. 








No comments:

Post a Comment