Thursday, March 15, 2012

Online is the way to go

I think the hype of me spending on clothes will die down this few months....
I really need to save money!!! ahh.....

Sometimes I think knowledge makes people spend more. Because eventually economy is run by people buying things and having the liking for something.

I love that people are constantly trying to find out what's going on with the world in terms of technology and fashion...For me I'm not interested in world news but only things that are fun to know....I know I will lose out when it comes to political talks...

I think the future world will not be so much of owning a shop and selling clothes...Its going to be an online world. Only the rich and famous will be in high end shops and be able to afford the shopping experience. The rest will just go On line and hide their beings haha...

I would love to own an on line something one day.. of course the dream would be an online fashion shop but provided I have a whole lot of staff working and dealing with all the delivery and stuff...  All I need to do is carry an ipad around and go to cafes like Starbucks to do my work. That's what I call lifestyle..

Wouldn't that be great?




No comments:

Post a Comment