Saturday, March 3, 2012

NEW sport shoes? haha

I bought this new pair of high ankle sporty shoes from this fashion store in Far East Plaza. Its funny how this shoe actually does portray who I used to be. But the funny thing is that its a sporty shoe in a fashion store which describes me....I just like the look of it but it doesn't necessarily describe me exercising with it.


The fact that its black and white also is a plus point..Its like Chanel.. :)

The funny thing about my life is that doesn't mean I'm into something means that I'm in love with something...


And humans sometimes tend to be like commodities.. we grouped ourselves into categories which narrows our mind.

One thing about relationships that I don't like is that we tend to magnify ourselves too much...Instead of seeing the person for who they are, we put the family into the picture as well as the house, the friends...

All the things that are not as important...Most importantly I feel would be the taste of that person as well as the selection that person makes-decisions in life.


If the decisions doesn't match the other party's decision, this spells trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment